- What metrics and outcomes should be used to evaluate the success or failure of IT applications to help address a given problem in education, workforce development, energy, transportation, e-government?
- Is there an ambitious but achievable goal that could inspire additional public and private
- What products and services are already either (a) under development; and (b)
- What evaluations of IT-enabled solutions exist, and what can they tell us about the
strengths and limitations of solutions that are currently available?
- What research findings about this problem should inform the design of IT-enabled
- Who are some of the key stakeholders, funders, investors, researchers, practitioners, etc.?
What is their characterization of the “status quo” with respect with proven, cost-effective
- How can “pull” mechanisms such as Advance Market Commitments, incentive prizes, milestone payments and public procurement be used to stimulate innovation in IT-enabled solutions?