By the Alternative Regulation Working Group @ the London Summit on Re-Thinking Government, Re-Imagining Democracy
- How can we design regulatory processes that are automated and optimized?
- How can we involve more voices in the regulatory process and promote distributed decision-making?
- How can we create reputation mechanisms best promote self-policing within markets?
- How can we apply research on behavioral economics and social pressure to promote better behavior among regulated entities?
- How can we create real-time feedback loops that provide information with which the success of individual regulatory processes can be revised and improved?